Thursday, November 27, 2008

A first...

Never have I gone shopping on Black Friday. Well, that's not totally true. I used to go with my mom and aunts to the outlet mall in New.ton - if there was time and the day allowed, but usually that was on Saturday. Today, on Thanksgiving, I ventured out to find some deals - and I did. CVS had their Black Friday deals start on Thanksgiving day. I got LOTS of stuff for free. I met another lady who was doing the same thing - she told me she had trouble sleeping because she was thinking about the deals she was going to do today! She was very nice - and gave me a coupon for gator.ade - which I think is disgusting, but it was free - so I'll take it anyway!
I paid about $6.50 for all this stuff - and my receipt says I saved over $142.00. I also made $20.00 in ECBs. This was my best day yet at CVS. I love that store. I'm now excited to fill my belly with yummy foods. I will NOT venture into the herds tomorrow...that's just a little too ridiculous for me.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm tagging you! See my blog!