Sunday, November 2, 2008

hurm.

Welp, after spending my Sunday grading papers and entering grades, I think I can fairly say that I am ready for summer.

While I was grading papers I was watching a show where a doctor pulled a live june bug from a girl's ear. Ew.

I haven't painted my toenails in a month.

I love pumpkin seeds and it pained me to have to throw some out today.

I went to a marriage conference on Saturday and spilled my coffee 4 times.

hurm.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that you can make even the most random of posts hilarious. :)

Em said...

i miss you!!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Aww! I know the feeling! I'm so tired of grading papers and quizzes!

Aside from spilling coffee 4 times how was the conference? I hope it was good!

By the way I love your new header thing!