Oh man!!!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE! She's so precious! Love the smiles :) and the cute outfit :)
What a sweet smile Andrea! So cute.
How SWEET!!! I love it! I love it!! How can she have changed since TUESDAY!?! I love hearing Brian talk to her--very precious.
So cute!!!!! I love hearing Brian be a daddy :)
What a happy girl! Just a month ago hiccups made her cry. I can't wait to hold Lauren and get her to smile!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh man!!!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE! She's so precious! Love the smiles :) and the cute outfit :)
What a sweet smile Andrea! So cute.
How SWEET!!! I love it! I love it!! How can she have changed since TUESDAY!?! I love hearing Brian talk to her--very precious.
So cute!!!!! I love hearing Brian be a daddy :)
What a happy girl! Just a month ago hiccups made her cry. I can't wait to hold Lauren and get her to smile!
Post a Comment