Friday, July 30, 2010

I knew I should have waited...

...to bathe her. Oh poopy diapers. I find that I spend a lot of time talking about poop these days. Lauren is going to love that I share this story with the blogging world (major sarcasm), but I just have to. Lauren poops every 2-3 days. Therefore, since those diapers are incredibly disgusting, she requires a bath after those diaper changes. It had been 4 days and no poopy diaper...so against my better judgment...I gave her a bath this morning.

Just look how cute and clean she is! My aunt Rosie gave her this darling towel.


Photobucket



Photobucket

And a few hours later we found this after a nap. With some soaking, I think I can save the onesie. :)

Photobucket

Ew....so she got 2 baths today.

6 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I shouldn't laugh but it's funny! I can't wait until I get to change nasty poopy diapers

Andrea said...

I thought it was funny. Brian went to get her from her nap. He walked out holding her and said, "um...we have a problem". And we did. :)

Amanda said...

At least it didn't make it up into her armpits! That has happened with mine on a couple occasions. Also, beware of projectile pooping. 2 out of 4 of mine have, while changing their diaper, shot poo half way across the room...up the walls, on their crib. Oh my....

She's adorable by the way!

Marie said...

OXY-CLEAN!!!!

Use it to soak stuff. Put some in a bucket with warm to hot water and throw those onesies in there. All protein stains will come out with no problem whatsoever.

It also gets out berry stains, but it hasn't worked all that great for tomato stains for me.

Maybe you're already doing that, but it really does work great.

Ha, maybe you can put it on the calendar "Lauren may or may not poop today"

:)

Anonymous said...

Projectile poo? Up the wall, on the crib? Blow outs during a nap? That's it, I'm officially scared...I can't deal with poo...I don't know if I am fit for motherhood. God bless you!!!

Mary and Paul said...

Yikes! But I remember Lauren's daddy in his baby diaper days. No contest!