On Monday morning Lauren and I went to our first play group. She slept through the whole thing. I loved being around other moms and could tell that it will be awesome to have something like than when Lauren does more than eating, sleeping and pooping. My friend Emily took some pictures while we were there (Lauren didn't cooperate much) but these were the ones that Emily sent me.
Also...thanks to
THIS LINK I was able to change some settings and make the pictures bigger! It actually makes adding pictures A TON easier too!

How can you not love the stretch!

I love her sweet face :)

And there are few things more adorable than baby feet.

5 comments:
Yay!! The pictures looks so cute enlarged like that!
Oh my goodness what a cutie!! I love that little dress. Where'd you get that? It's adorable.
Oh my, she is SUPER adorable!!!!!! That dress is just too cute :)
The dress came from Target. I got it as her 'coming home outfit' from the hospital, but she was too little to wear just about anything! This dress is still a little big on her. I'm thinking next summer she can wear it as a shirt!
LOVE the dress!!! she's so precious! I'm so glad i got to hold her!
Post a Comment