



This month has been much more enjoyable than the last one! You've started smiling, which makes Mommy and Daddy SOOO happy. In the last week or so, you've also started to 'talk' more. I love hearing your little baby noises as you interact with me, Daddy and your toys. You love to be on your play mat and stare at the monkey and the giraffe. You are always always kicking your feet! You still don't love tummy time. You've moved out of your newborn diapers, and I'm really exited that most of your clothes are finally starting to fit you! You weighed 10lbs and 10oz when you were 8 weeks old. You are such a wonderful and easy baby. I love spending my days with you! I'm spending less and less time with you at night, though. Your first night as a two month old you slept from 7:45 until 8:15, waking up only once to eat at 2:30! I hope you keep it up. I love you!

2 comments:
so precious! love the dress! and yay for her sleeping so well last night!!!
Such sweet smiles! Great job capturing it! :)
Post a Comment