Friday, October 24, 2008

tears...rolling down my cheeks!

I've just got to say, if you haven't seen this blog yet, you should really check it out. There's a link to it over on the right, but it's called "Cake Wrecks".

I have known about this site since Marie mentioned it on Facebook a while ago, but one evening while I was chuckling about one of the INSANE creations, my laughing peaked my husband's interest and he leaned over to find out what was amusing me so much. He then proceded to check out the blog on his own computer and after a few minutes he found the entry from September 16. He laughed. And laughed. And laughed REALLY hard. Harder than I've ever seen or heard him laugh in the 4 years I've known him. I love it when he laughes hard. His eyes get all squinty and his intense laughing will have me laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks. This went on for about 5 minutes after he looked at the 'what it's supposed to look like' vs. 'what they got' picture. It took him a while to calm down from that...

Then today as I was again giggling about something related to interesting balloons, he decided to visit the blog again. He checked out September 16 one more time, and here I am, again, wiping tears off my cheeks because I was laughing so hard at him laughing so hard. Anyway, if you haven't checked it out, you should. You just might laugh until you cry!

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

the best part about this entry is the fact that you obviously both have out your laptops and are both looking at the same webpages separately...

I miss you...I'm glad you have a blog...it helps!

Marie said...

YES! That site is hysterical. My friend Leigh Ayn told me about it and I am so glad she did. I wish I could have seen you guys laughing so hard.