Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pregnant...

Pregnant????

We had some friends over on Saturday evening. Just a little get together, no reason, we just wanted to hang out and welcome people into our home. After about 20 minutes my friend Rachel told me that she thoughtBrian and I were having people over to make a big announcement and tell all of our friends that we're pregnant. Even my best friend Emily admitted that the thought had also crossed her mind. Nevermind the fact that I told her on Tuesday that I wasn't. She then reminded me of what a good liar I was. About two years ago I told one of the best lies ever. She was wondering when Mark would propose and thinking that every weekend might be the weekend. The morning she got engaged I told her that I was so glad that I didn't know anything because I thought it would be too hard to keep that secret from her...even though Mark had told me weeks before when the big day would be!

I was utterly amused that they both thought that's why we were having people over.

Oh, but yeah. Not pregnant...as far as I know. :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hmmm...not as far as you KNOW, huh? Does this mean you're actively trying? :) Hehe...inquiring minds want to know, you know...

And it WOULD be pretty sweet to have a little baby Foxworthy running about :) Just be sure to let your stalker/obsessive blogging friends (haha..well, I can only speak for myself, of course) know when this momentous occasion for celebration does happen to occur! Love you!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

LOL! Don't worry whenever it does happen whether it's this month or 2 years from now I'll be super, super excited for you...and I truly hope I don't find out by reading your blog!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Have your friend try the Price Chopper over by my house...I know it's a little bit of a drive, but last time I was home I got a 1 liter bottle there for a decent price! If she can't find any there then next time I come home I'd be glad to bring her a bottle and she can pay me back. for 700ml it was $2.50 :)

Amy said...

OMGosh... why did you wait until the last line to answer the question! My heart almost stopped...