
I went in to CVS with 13.99 in Extra Care Bucks. I left with 20.99 in ECBs and paid 3.44 out of pocket for all of this. I actually use that shampoo and conditioner and would pay more than that at WalMart, so it was a good week. If CVS would have given me money back, I could have spent about 75 cents out of pocket. I had a few purchases that left me with negative balances, so I had to get the gum, mints and mentos. I'm not very excited about shopping at CVS and having the people recognize me - especially since things have not rung up correctly almost every time I've gone. I don't want them to see me coming and run! However, a whole bag of stuff for 3.44 will keep me going back!
Other than the CVS trip, my Saturday was wonderful as well. Brian and I, along with my parents headed to Junction City to help my cousins with a fundraiser for pancreatic cancer. My dad's sister (my aunt) has terminal pancreatic cancer. It was an amazing fundraiser. I'll post more about it once I get pictures from my mom! We had tons of fun - but wish it could have been under more happy circumstances.

2 comments:
Awww... I miss lunch dates with you too! Don't you love CVS Extra bucks! I always forget to use them, though :(
What's new with my lovely curly redheaded friend?
I'm going to give it a try tomorrow! We'll see how it goes.
Post a Comment