Here's a pic of Mom and Baby J right after he was born!

Here's one of Dad and Baby J the next afternoon!

He's such a sweet baby. I am so excited to get to know him and his personality over the next few years! I can't wait until my kids are friends with Em's kids! I'm still in a little bit of shock that she has a baby...
And well, this is just typical of Andrea and Em. We always take pictures of the food. I had to post it because it's going to make her laugh when she sees I chose to put it on my blog. I love you Em! The food does look pretty tasty! It smelled good when it was wheeled into the room!

4 comments:
YEA for pictures!!!! I'm so incredibly jealous that you get to visit Em's precious little baby boy whenever :( Please give him a kiss for me!
Oh! Thanks for posting some pictures. It is really fun to see all the college friends have babies! And I will just say that I have ALWAYS been very impressed with hospital food. It really isn't that bad!
I got to see them today! He really is a cute little guy, isn't he?
P.S. You are definitely an aunt. Best friends are always aunts.
i did indeed crack up when i saw the picture of food....thanks for posting all of the pics! (i'm waiting for some more food right now, actually--breakfast!) you're a great aunt andrea!
Post a Comment