Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bad blogger...

Yep...that's me! I'll try to give a quick recap of the last few weeks. You'd think with all the snow days and extra days off since Christmas break, there would be time to post. I've worked 1 five day week since December 13, 2010 and will only work 1 more full week until mid March. I've loved having the extra days home with Lauren, but it makes the outside-the-house job seem much more difficult and stressful.

8 Months! (and we're almost to 9!)
Photobucket
Her bottom two teeth are finally in. Once they came in, she took up biting her food source - needless to say she's now a formula fed girl.

My brother got engaged and Brian, Lauren and I are going to be in the wedding. Lauren will be a flower girl, and will wear this dress! It would make the most adorable Easter dress, but I'm afraid she'd ruin it! I think I might have her wear my Easter dress from when I was a baby!
Photobucket

We had our first 'girls only' weekend when Brian went to Florida for his uncle's funeral. We did lots of things to keep busy. We went to the park and tried out the swings for the first time!
Photobucket

She also got to ride in her stroller like a big girl!
Photobucket

She's getting better at self feeding cheerios and other foods...she still needs more practice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And she's rolling like a mad woman! We will soon need to clear off the bottom of our coffee table and think about getting a gate for our stairs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't worry, I didn't let her chew on those cords. But she will grab ANYTHING that hangs...earrings, my hair, my necklaces, sunglasses... We're enjoying her so much. She's so fun and interactive!

1 comment:

Em said...

Great post! I LOVE the cheerio pics! Hilarious! Welcome to the rest of your life :)