Monday, January 10, 2011

In search of...

I'm in search of a nosefrida. I've got a sick (well, at least snotty) little girl at home. We captured this picture. Gross, I know - but as first time parents, this was our first snot bubble.

Photobucket

The concept of the nosefrida sounds DISGUSTING, I mean, sucking snot out of her nose with my mouth? However, I've read excellent reviews of the product, and at this point I'd love to try something that doesn't make her scream her head off! She's been snot sucked so many times that she cries as soon as we sit down in the chair. Has anyone ever used one of these things? I looked on their website and found a place that sells them in the area. However, the pharmacy that says they carry them, has recently closed. I'm still on the lookout for one and trying to decide if I should order one from the website.

A week ago she started to be a little fussier, so as soon as my morning meetings were done at school, I headed home. I had lots of lesson planning to do yet, so I sat down at home and had a little 'helper'.

Photobucket

I stayed home with her on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was a nice little extended break.

Just hanging out trying to get better.

Photobucket

Today we are at home enjoying a snow day! Going back to school is going to be tough. I've only taught one full day since mid-December.

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

the nosefrida thing looks interesting. I like that you don't actually have to insert anything in their poor little nose which already has to be sore anyway! You ought to just order it online!

if you do get it I'd love to hear your review~!