Friday, March 11, 2011

NINE

And I can't even believe it for a second. It has flown by in a blink.

The photo shoot this month was a little difficult...the sign is now VERY interesting to this little one.




She wouldn't leave it alone! These were the best I got for this month, and I'm guessing it won't get easier.

Love these little feet and toes, but they stink!!!

We had a few gorgeous days a few days ago, so we went out on the deck and took a few more pictures.


Check out that chin dimple! I love it!

She was fascinated by the screws in the wood. She scratched at them for about 5 minutes. She's super curious and starting to get into everything!

No crawling yet, but she can roll really fast and can turn herself around while on her stomach. She can get where she wants by rolling!

We've been trying lots of new foods! I think avocados and yogurt are her favorites!

Just know that Brian fed her here...I know that her mouth is the hole in the middle, bottom part of her face. :)

She's getting more and more fun every day! We went to the doctor yesterday. She weighs 18lbs 11oz (50th%) and is 27in long (25th%). She's FINALLY starting to grow some hair! It looks more blonde than red (sadness), but I'm still hoping she'll be a strawberry-blonde. She's starting to imitate things we do. Right now she does big blinks, the squint your eyes tight kind, can click her tongue and mimics a lip smacking noise. She's just content and happy all the time. We've got a keeper!!!

1 comment:

The Frenchs said...

Precious little girl! I love her smiles!