Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hair confessions...part 2

Several months ago I wrote about issues with my hair loss. Since months 4-5 into my pregnancy I have noticed that my hair doesn't fall out at all. Instead of picking gobs of strands out of my fingers in the shower, there are days that go by where I literally lose NO hair in the shower. My hair feels lots thicker - not as thick as it used to, but I'm not complaining. I'm really enjoying some of the effects of pregnancy hormones. I realize that I'll probably lose it in clumps again once Lauren's born, but until that happens, I'm going to enjoy wearing my hair down. It had been 1.5 years!!!

7 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

You know, some women experience drastic hair changes after pregnancy. Maybe yours will stay thick...we can hope!!!!

Love you! 10 more weeks!!!!!

Em said...

Yay!! You look great at 30 weeks, Andrea!! It's really remarkable.

Cassie said...

Your hair looks beautiful!

amybodde said...

You look gorgeous Andrea! 30 weeks- wooooohooooo!!
love, Weave

Erika said...

You are a cutie patootie!!

Kaylynn said...

Aw, Andrea. You look great.

Jenny said...

You are beautiful!! But, personally, I think it has nothing to do with your hair - lovely as it always has been and STILL IS. :) You are GLOWING in this pregnancy! It's easy to see that Lauren is so loved already. She is blessed to have you as her mama!