Friday, March 19, 2010

hair gel?

There were many things on my to-do list this week. Some were fun (eating at the Melting Pot, watching the Today Show every morning, always eating dessert, sleeping in, spending lots of time with Brian, getting Lauren's room mostly ready, registering, and FINALLY getting to eat a fried pickle) and some were not so fun (cleaning bathrooms, glucose testing for gestational diabetes, laundry, dusting, getting my oil changed and cleaning out under my sink in the bathroom). Cleaning out under my sink....yes....since we've moved into our house I haven't thrown away a bottle used spray hair gel. I don't want to waste any. There's always a little left in the bottom of the bottle and so I didn't want to throw the bottles out. The spray gel is more gel like than water like, so it's not a quick pour from one bottle to another - so I just stashed the used bottles under my sink and started using a new bottle.

And I was really starting to run out of room. So, finally, I emptied them all into one bottle. I got an entire bottle of gel from the extra remaining in all of these! I'm thinking next time I should do it a little sooner...this was a pretty extreme number of bottles to just be sitting under the sink.

Oh, Lauren's room is done. I'm just too lazy to get up off the couch to take pictures so I can post them. Perhaps tomorrow???

3 comments:

Marie said...

HA! I use that exact spray gel and always think the same thing when it runs low. I should have kept them (except Devin would have killed me).

Marie said...

Love you girly. Glad you're in my life.

Em said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Post pictures or else we're going to surprise visit you to see Lauren's room! I'm not kidding!!! :)

Mark and I are going to the Melting Pot today to celebrate the anniversary. It just sounded too good when you mentioned it.