Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've been waiting to see this!

For those of you who don't read Abbe's blog, you should. I LOVE reading about what she has to say, how God has blessed her, challenged her and grown her! She, along with another gal, lead my my small group Bible study at K-State my freshman year of college. The two of those ladies were extremely influential in my spiritual journey. Read THIS particular entry and scroll down to watch the video - it's awesome! We serve a great God!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That's awesome. I loved seeing all those familiar faces. We do indeed serve a great and good God! Hope you are baby Fox are doing well!

Em said...

I loved it, too! Wish I had sent in a picture. Oh well....What a tear jerker! :) I loved seeing your picture of you and Brian...AND of sweet little Lauren! (I assume that was YOUR Lauren)

Marie said...

That was amazing.