Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Outfit!

EEEKKK! Baby girl clothes are the cutest! This is Baby Lauren's first little outfit!

While we were in Florida visiting Brian's parents, I found this at G.A.P. and put it in my online shopping cart knowing I had to wait 3 more weeks to find out if we were having a little girl. After our sonogram, I went to order it only to find out that the website was out of the sizes I wanted. I called my friend Marie - who works at baby.g.a.p and asked her if they had these items. I refuse to go crazy buying clothes, but this was the one thing I really wanted. I LOVE ladybugs. I just think they're adorable. After some searching Marie called to tell me that the items were on my way to our house - as a gift! Thanks Marie! She's going to look adorable!

3 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Lauren! I love that name!!! And lady bugs are super cute! Oh boy! So exciting!!!!!

Guess what~ two of my friends in Bolivia (tias that work with the kids) are preggo!!!!! I'm so excited.

I want a baby...........

Jenny said...

This is TOO cute! Oh, I'm SO excited you're having a girl... I've been wanting to play with feminine fabrics and make something crafty for a baby girl for AGES. :)

Marie said...

No prob my friend. She's going to be wearing this outfit faster than you'll ever believe. I am so excited for you. You've been there for me through two babies and now I get to go through this experience with you. Yipeee!