EWWW.
I was making enchiladas for dinner tonight. I was using canned chicken chunks because it's just easier. As I was draining the excess liquid from the can I pushed the lid in a little too hard and it exploded chicken juice all over my shirt. I stood at the sink in shock for a second and quickly had to peel the shirt off my body.As I was taking a picture of the juice and chunks on my shirt, I just had to laugh. This is probably nothing to what my clothes are about to experience in about 4 months. After explosive poop, projectile vomit and countless spit-up episodes, I bet I'd gladly exchange a poopy shirt for a chicken juice shirt. Still...I'm way excited for all the things that will come with this precious little one!

5 comments:
Yeah baby belly is like a magnet for stains. One day I was trying to find a shirt to wear to Ainsley's sonogram, and every single shirt had some kind of greasy spot on it. :)
I love that you still wear that sweatshirt... it is one of my all-time favorite pieces of clothing!
Andrea - How funny to hear from you! I've actually read your blog as linked from Emily's I believe before. Small world! It looks like you're expecting? Congrats! And Chris said he thinks he was in a Bible study with your husband? Anyway, thank you for your note. It's been a really hard, up and down week for us. We know God is good and are so blessed to have His comfort as experienced through the support from so many. Thank you!
Haha...have you read my new little "about me" box on Facebook under the picture? You should :) I'd rather change a diaper, get pooped on, peed on, spit up on, thrown up on, drooled on...by a baby than anything else in the world...I LOVE babies...seriously I need a husband so I can be a mommy too! I'm so happy for you you're going to have such a wonderful time with her when she gets here!!!
When you change all those poopy diapers and clean up drooling and spit ups, maybe you'll think bugs aren't so bad. Ha Ha!
Post a Comment