Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mini Me

Shockingly, ISN'T my child. But one day, when I have kids, I REALLY want a little girl with red curly hair.

I had the awesome honor of teaching Sunday school to the kindergartners at my church this summer. This little sweetie was one of the kiddos in my class. I rarely wear my glasses, but since I've been back at school and working more on the computer, I've been wearing them more. I happened to have them with me at church and couldn't pass up an opportunity to take a picture with my mini me. Interestingly enough, her parents don't have red hair - and neither do mine.

5 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Oh my! A mini Andrea! She's super cute (so are you!)

Heather said...

It's wild how much you look alike! How sweet!

Marie said...

That is so cute!

Mary and Paul said...

If I didn't know better, I'd say this little girl was yours!

Mary

Lindsey said...

Super cute! You will have adorable children.