My friend Emily introduced me to the blog Our Best Bites and it has quickly become one of my favorite places to find recipes. Everything I've made from there has been delicious. This my friends...is pizza on the grill. This was my pizza. I used tomatoes from Emily's garden. Thanks - they're so delicious.
This was Brian's pizza - it's got to have meat. See the pretty grill marks on the crust? Grilling pizza makes the outside crunchy but the middle nice and soft. It's perfect.
I divided the dough recipe in two and made bread sticks with the other half. I grilled them, too. Brian melted butter and garlic salt and made a yummy dipping sauce. It's butter, how can it not be yummy? It was very yummy.
Try it. But do it with someone else. Two sets of hands are very helpful, and it was much easier the second time around. While we ate our pizza we watched Lost. We finished. We started with season 1 about 3-4 weeks ago and we're done with all five seasons. We're not very excited about having to wait until January to find out what happened, but we are excited to have our lives back again. We think we might even be able to find the time to go out on a date now. 
1 comment:
ooo yummy...the breadsticks look especially delish!
I understand the computer issues. My personal laptop is on its last leg. In fact it barely turns on and it takes 10 minutes for things to load. If it weren´t for my work laptop I´d have no connection with the world since I refuse to spend my hard earned money on a new computer (I´d rather use it to live in Bolivia during my summers!)
lOVE YOU
Post a Comment