Okay, it's actually more than gross. My husband just said, "Oh, that's disgusting." Well, I agree completely. Brian and I live in a lovely apartment with fantastic maintenance people who will fix anything usually the day you call. I've been hesitant to call because I'm home during the day and I don't really want a man coming into the apartment while I'm home. Especially if I could be in the shower when he arrived. And that's where the problem was. It's now been fixed - Brian fixed it.


And to make this a little more disgusting, the maintenance staff has already done this twice since we've lived here (right after we moved in and about 6 months ago), so we're fairly certain that it was ALL my hair. Yep. I left the bathroom thinking that I might hurl. I didn't. Thank goodness. Did you read the whole thing? I thought you would. It's hard to not let curiousity get the best of you. :)
5 comments:
b-e-a-utiful. :) okay, that is really disgusting. but, who doesn't have that problem? at least, when there's a woman in the house. I try to use a q-tip when I have to do it, that way I don't have to touch it. :) we also put Drain-o down it once in awhile, too. or, there's even these little baskets that you can put in the drain to catch all of it. anyway, nice pics. Brian looks like he really enjoyed helping. :)
You have such a good husband!
I love the new scrapblog heading...I'm guessing they won't be changing as much once school really gets started though!
Oh girl - wet hair in the shower drain litterally makes me gag! Even if it is my own hair!
I don't have thick hair or even lose much but I have had roommates that have and have lost tons of hair everytime they showered. I can't even take a shower if there is hair in the shower...
Solution...at Walmart you can get this little rubber hair catcher thing for dirt cheap. It sits over the drain and stops hair from going down the drain but still lets water down. Then each time you get out of the shower or before you get in the next time you can pick up the little rubber thing, grab some TP and put the hair in the trash. Problem solved -even for those of us who gag at the sight of lose hair in the shower. :)
ewwwwwwwww! nice, nice husband...
What I think is funny is how joyful Brian looks cleaning it out. Wow. He must be head over heels for you!! :)
Post a Comment