Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Baby Shower!

My dearest bestest friend in the whole world is having a baby! This last Saturday I hosted a baby shower for her (along with the help of my fabulous mom and my friend A). Here are some pictures from the super fun partay of the year!


The FOOD! This wasn't all of it...we also had bagles and cream cheese and mini quiche. The diaper cake in the background is actually something I made. Brian and I were on a hot date at the Cheese.cake Factory a few months ago and a woman walked into the restaurant carrying one. I eavedropped a little and found out what it was and thought, "heck, I can make that." So I looked it up online and found some directions. It was actually a lot of fun!


The hostessess with the mommy to be!

Ricky the Racoon! E's husband had a "Ricky" when he was little so his mom made one for Baby J!

We all went to high school together and here we are 7/8 years after we graduated.

The three of us have TONS of pictures of us from different life stages. J and I have been friends since 2nd grade. Oh, I love these two! They make my life so fun. I'm excited for the stages of life these two ladies are about to enter into! Man I can't wait to hold that baby!


2 comments:

Em said...

nice little blurb! I added a few more pics if you want to check them. there are only 4 and they're from my mom.

Mandy said...

I love that diaper "cake." I might need some advice/suggestions in the event that I get up the courage to make one! When do you start school?