Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I spend to much time reading others....

Many years ago in college I blogged. Back then I used Xanga and had NO idea that the word blogging existed. I took it down when I began teaching high school students, for fear that they would find me. Although I searched for my own site and never found it, my husband somehow managed to - and I was therefore afraid that my students might be able to do the same.

Anyways, I spend SO much time reading other people's blogs that I thought I would create one of my own before a fun name was taken. The one I wanted to use was already taken by a woman named "Terry" and she hasn't even posted a thing, even though she created it back in 2003. I guess the same could eventually happen to me if we never end up with kids...honestly, that's why I'm creating this. I hope one day I'll be able to use this to help keep up with friends and family when/if Brian and I have kids. We want to do so someday - but only the Lord knows when!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah, the other great thing is the gal asked me how dark I wanted to be. So as a fair completed person you can get something sprayed that will look more realistic and not like you changed ethnicities overnight - well unless you want to change your ethnicity. ;)

Fun to have another blog to keep up with.