
This last month has been tons of fun - I say that every month, but each month as she gets more and more interactive, she gets more fun!
I love running errands with this girl. She attracts so much attention. Strangers stop and say hello. She's so friendly she'll wave and smile at anyone!
I think...she's said her first word. She has said 'mama' and 'dada' for a while, but honestly, I'm not sure that she knows what they mean. She doesn't see one of us and address us as 'mama' or 'dada'. When I ask, "Lauren, can you say 'mama'? She usually says, "DADA!". BUT not too long ago, I asked her to say 'mama' and she responded "MAMA"! I was thrilled! It sounds like she always says "all done" (uh duh) right before she starts throwing food from her high-chair (which means she's done). She's been pretty consistent with that one and is now starting to say it after bottles, too. If you ask her to clap, she will. If you make kissing noises, she'll imitate you. If you say "So big", she'll put her arms high in the air. She's pulling up on everything and getting into trouble!

I always have an audience when I pee these days...
She's not crawling - she does a mean army crawl and is super fast, but she's not up on her hands and knees. She's not walking either and by the looks of her, I'm guessing it will be quite a while before she takes on that one. She has recently started to pull up to a standing position - which means there are all sorts of new things to be explored!

I'm done with school this week and am so excited to spend lots of days with my favorite girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment