We started the month weighing 15lbs and 9oz. We head to the doctor on Thursday for another flu shot, so it will be interesting to see how much she's gained.

We had a pretty laid back break. Brian's parents came from Orlando. We've traveled to see them for the last two years, and it was great to be home for the entire break.

Notice she's sitting all by herself! This was a new trick she learned during break!


After opening a few gifts at home, we headed to my parents to open gifts and eat dinner as one big family. We all made out quite well. Our families are extremely generous. Not pictured...our new freezer (thanks to my parents) and 2 new big girl car seats for Lauren (thanks to Brian's parents)

This was Lauren's big gift from Grandma and Grandpa L. And...Daddy had to put it together - something I'm sure he'll get used to doing every year.




After months of being VERY VERY sick and tired of getting up to put Lauren's pacifier back in, we decided to stop swaddling her. I'd heard it could be pretty tough for a few days, so I waited until I could handle getting even less sleep than usual. Thankfully, she's done great. She slept from 7pm to 8:45am last night - and didn't wake up once. It was amazing. We wanted to make sure she could find a pacifier if needed. How many can you count?

She learned how to drink from a sippy cup!

And...we celebrated our 7 month birthday on New Years Day!

She's also getting 2 teeth! She won't let me look at them - but I felt them one day when she was chewing on my finger. OUCH!

We're excited to see what 2011 holds.

3 comments:
Gorgeous pics Andrea!! I especially love the last two. I'm so glad I got to see you guys during the break.
She is such a fun little girl and you're a great mom. We're trying to figure out when to give up the pacifier and I am not looking forward to that one bit!!
Looks like it was a fun Christmas! Enjoyed seeing the pics!
Post a Comment