Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fingerlickin' Good

Hi. My name is Lauren. I've recently discovered my hands.

Photobucket

They are ALWAYS in my mouth.

There is drool everywhere.

Photobucket

And this is how I feel about my mom taking tons of pictures of this...please stop...or I'll attempt to rip my eyes out.

Photobucket

Ah...my sweet girl. She cracks me up. This morning while on her changing table I was blowing raspberries on her belly and kissing her cheeks. I got a little closer to her mouth than normal and she started licking my face! Thinking it was a fluke I did it again, and sure enough - little baby Lauren licks on the face. I love her so much. My days are so wonderful filled with her and her sweetness!

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

aww she's so precious! love seeing new pics!

flock of jayhawks said...

My parent's cat does that to me when I get too close to her face.