
I think they look ready for one of their own. :)
And Lauren and Derin spent some time watching some TV.

And it happens at least once a week! She started fussing one morning while I was still asleep. Brian got up to get her and when I woke up and he handed her to me I asked him what he'd spilled on his shirt. Nothing...whoops. :) I always check her when I take her out of the crib so this doesn't happen to me.

We had a little photoshoot because I thought she looked like a little ballerina in this outfit - but it doesn't really look like it in the pictures. She's soooo smiley. I just love it.

Look at those cheeks. I kiss them all the time. Love them. :)

And modeling a hair clip that I made one afternoon while at Emily's. I used scraps from her baby quilt. Not sure if I love the clip, but it matched the outfit.

And we've been trying out the bumbo every few days. She does okay for a bit, but it's so much work to keep her head up, that this is what happens after a few minutes.

Things are going well here! I can't believe I have just a few weeks left at home before I head back to school. Kids are starting their first day today. It doesn't seem weird that I'm not there. School seems like it belongs in a different life that I no longer live. There are some things I am looking forward to about going back - for my conversations to have a little more to them than eating, napping and pooping, but leaving this sweet girl is going to be tough!

4 comments:
Love the pics, Andrea! Life sure looks fun at the Foxworthy house!!!! :)
Great post! She's SO cute!!
You're such a good mom. I loved all the cute pics!
aww andrea! What a cutie! I love the smiles so much--it almost looks like she's giggling!:) And that pic with brian--jajaja so funny;)i hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment