Thursday, April 15, 2010

The joys...

...of pregnancy. This is my foot and cankle after a long day of work and shopping for baby gifts.

I was just at the doctor on Monday and I'm healthy, no worries, the Dr says this is normal. But in all seriousness - I totally can't complain. This pregnancy has been a breeze and a joy. This is the worst thing that has happened. Gross though...it doesn't even look like my foot! Please pardon my pasty pale skin. It will stay this way this year. There's no chance I'll get my post pregnancy body anywhere near a swimming pool this summer - a bummer since it is literally across the street!

6 comments:

April said...

haha. yay! cankles. I feel your pain sister. keep them up! so excited for you guys. being a mom is the greatest thing in the world. :)

Marie said...

Don't worry Andrea. A few days after Lauren is here you'll welcome your ankle bone back with joy!

Rachel said...

Oh, you poor dear! You were serious about the whole shoe dilemma. It's amazing what these little ones can do to our bodies! ;) Count me in on the whole 'no pool' and 'no tan' group :)

Kami Van Slyke said...

Research nettle leaf. Seriously. That's what kept my edema at bay with Peter. Lord knows, I should have retained more water judging by the size of the gut I carried around. :)

Courtney said...

That is impressive ;)

Wouldn't you like to be a Whetstone too? said...

As soon as you can each night, put your feet up and put a cool wet cloth on them and point a fan at them...it makes the ole' tootsies feel much better!