Sunday, April 25, 2010

34

I am SOOO excited to meet this baby! Three friends of mine have had babies in the last 2 weeks and it makes me want to meet mine more and more. We are feeling more prepared as the weeks go by. We've taken a birthing class and a baby basics class. We have a stroller and a car seat (Thanks Mom and Dad L!). We even bought a video camera! We're waiting on a chair for the nursery so we can finish putting her room together.

I'm still enjoying being pregnant - for the most part (my darn feet take away some of the enjoyment - see previous post)! I'm starting to feel a little bad for Brian though. His sleeping space is getting smaller and smaller as I keep needing more and more pillows to make myself comfortable when I sleep. He also tells me that I have started snoring :). Poor guy.

Just a few weeks until we meet her!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wahoo!!!!! She'll be here before we know it! :) Can't wait to see that precious little girl!