I just had a heart stopping experience. I just opened our mail. There was a letter from our apartment office. They said our lease is up May 31st. Oh no! We thought we had until JUNE 30th. Oh yes! We get to move sooner! Move to a house, that is! This afternoon Brian and I went to get approved for a loan on our very first house! It was just a pre-approval, so we don't know if anyone will loan us money yet, but we now have 30 less days to find and close on a house than we thought. Let the hunting begin!
And yes, we have thought about asking our complex to extend our lease by one month. We may do that. We'll see how the house searching goes!
School Starts Again
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Rach told me that you guys have a little more money to work with now! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you end up choosing. I can live vicariously through you!
come live down by me!! i'm off 165th and mur-len in olathe at heritage manor...i need neighbors my age!! :)
jenifriend
Oh yea!!! That's soooo exciting! I'd love to hear where you're planning to look!
woo hoo!!!
Post a Comment