It's about 10:00 on a Sunday evening - and although I'm sleepy, I'm not really thinking about going to bed. I have an entire week off from school! Wahoo for being a teacher and being able to enjoy the huge perk of spring break. There's not much going on this week. I've got lunch plans with 2 great friends I work with (we didn't want to go a whole week and not see each other) and my mom and I are going to have a girls weekend with my grandma and my 3 aunts. It will be a relaxing few days. Since I have no real things to do, I thought I'd head to google and do that whole "Andrea needs" thing. Type your name and the word "needs" or "needs to" after it and see what you can find. Here were the first 10 things that came up for me.
1. Andrea needs some help finding stalker songs.
2. Andrea needs me close to hear heart.
3. Andrea needs all her wits and all the help she can get from the company's attractive operations manager to find and stop the perpetrators.
4. Andrea needs sleep...badly.
5. Andrea needs your prayers
6. Andrea needs help fast!!!!
7. Andrea needs to read her Emily Post
8. Andrea needs no siblings
9. Andrea needs to be fired for this
10. Andrea needs to change her stance on immigration
So, seeing as I don't have a super eventful week planned, I can just look at this as my checklist for the week. And if any of you want to send me stalker songs, pray for me, or tell me why you believe I need to read my Emily Post - please feel free to leave a comment.
School Starts Again
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Emily Post's Guide to Etiquette is my favorite reference book! You should read it this week because it will give you "aha!" moments. :)
Post a Comment