OMGGG!!! That's so amazing and I am soooo excited for you!! God is good. :) I can't wait to find out what you're having. We really are not that far apart. Hope you are feeling good these days.
We are working on our nursery but it's so overwhelming. Ha! Hopefully we'll have it to a point that I can at least post an update on it. And we are still trying to figure out her name! I thought for sure I would know it right away but it hasn't been that easy.
2 comments:
OMGGG!!! That's so amazing and I am soooo excited for you!! God is good. :) I can't wait to find out what you're having. We really are not that far apart. Hope you are feeling good these days.
We are working on our nursery but it's so overwhelming. Ha! Hopefully we'll have it to a point that I can at least post an update on it. And we are still trying to figure out her name! I thought for sure I would know it right away but it hasn't been that easy.
Can't wait to read more about your journey!
Need updates please!! :)
Post a Comment