Thursday, June 10, 2010

Newborn Pictures

My cousin Kami - who is an amazing photographer - braved some serious weather and high water (literally) on Tuesday night to come and take some newborn pictures of Lauren. Really people...if you're in need of a photographer, you should use her! She'll come to your house! That is quite convenient! It's great to be in your own home when your child screams bloody murder for most of the shoot, poops on one of your blankets and pillows and pees on your couch. With all that said, I was really pleased with how the pictures turned out considering there were only a few moments of peace during the shoot!

Check out Kami's blog and Lauren's pictures HERE!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the pics! Does she have a price list or anything?

nat said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm excited to meet Lauren later this month!

Brown Apples said...

she is so sweet andrea- i love the pictures. hope you are surviving the first weeks!

Creationship said...

I love the pics, Andrea! Can't wait to meet Lauren!