We're going to have a baby! I've known this for about 8 weeks and I have been dying to share with everyone I see! I'm currently a little more than 12 weeks along, and due around June 5th (just a few days after our 3rd wedding anniversary).
Today was a really fun day at the doctor. We got to hear our little baby's heart beating for the first time! Below is a picture of me at 12 weeks (yes, I realize it looks like 72 weeks). I'm still wearing all of my normal pants, but they are starting to get a little tight. Despite all that I've been eating I'd actually lost a pound since my appointment at 8 weeks! I haven't been sick at all - just really exhausted!

13 comments:
YEA!!!!! Love the new header! And you DO NOT look big! You look great :) I'm so glad you haven't been sick...and I can't imagine being pregnant tired and teaching tired combined. It must be truly exhausting...
Love you tons!!!
Good for you! I know you've had to be a bit patient in this area (or so I've picked up from previous posts). Congrats and hope all continues to go well!
You dork. You want to see big? Take a little peek at the pics of Em and of me when we were nearing our due dates. I know you feel big. As soon as I get some maternity stuff back from Merah and Kristin it's all yours.
P.S. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Congratulations! :)
Ok...when I meant 72 weeks - it has to do with the sign I'm holding. If you look carefully the '1' looks like a '7'. I don't feel big at all. I have a small pooch and that's it!
Congratulations friend! I am SO excited that you have a blog so I can follow along this journey with you! much love
I guess you already know I'm excited. Congratulations!!! I just felt like I needed to comment. Yay!
Congrats! I can't wait to see you as a mommy! There is nothing like it in the world!
So glad the news is out! Doesn't it seem like 12 weeks takes FOREVER?? :) The rest goes by so fast! Congratulations (again!) :)
Woohoo! Congratulations to all three of you. I just hope you don't take up the practices of the people here... Sitting topless on the busiest road in the entire country to breast feed your baby. If you decide to do that I withdraw my woohoo!
You know how excited I am for you deary!!! This is going to be such a fun season in the Foxworthy home! :)
yeah!! I love it!
Post a Comment