This has been an interesting week. Last Friday night I had "the tickle". That awful throat tickle that told me that I was more than likely going to end up sick. By the next morning my fears were confirmed. Since then, today is Thursday, I have spent my life on the couch. After 6 days, and several hours for most of those nights, I'm guessing my couch would like me to remove my sick self from it's cushions. My sick self is ready to be up and off this couch. I'm really ready to go back to school. I'm bored out of my mind. Here are some random things about my week on the couch.
* I've learned 3 friends of mine are pregnant.
* 2 different friends that are pregnant found out that they're having girls.
*I've seen 2 doctors and am currently on my second kind of antibiotics.
* Even though I know I'm sick and don't look great, it's not cool when your sub for the day tells you that you don't look good.
* I learned that snot can come out of your eyeballs.
* I love the TV show 'Friends'
* I have the greatest friends - some of them took over some of my responsibilities so I could be home coughing up a lung.
* I have the greatest mom. She took off work to take me to the doctor, brought food and has called every day (sometimes several times) to check on me.
* I miss sleeping in the same bed as my husband. He's been nice enough to sleep in the guest room so I can have the bed to myself. I miss him.
* I think not having a sense of taste is the key to losing weight. I'm hungry, but since I can't taste anything I have no idea what I should eat.
*I have spent way too much time on facebook this week.
School Starts Again
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Oh no! Do you have the flu? So many people at my work are sick with it already! I hope you are getting close to getting over what ever you have. Sounds awful. :(
P.S. I LOVE "Friends". I own all of their seasons.
Aww!
But by the way you already knew you loved Friends :) As we all do!
Is anyone I know pregnant? I feel like everyone is pregnant, getting married, or getting engaged...
Love you, hope you feel better asap!
andrea do you have a neti-pot? that will help a ton with your drainage and will prevent that crummy oozing of the eyeballs. take care darlin'!
I hope you feel better soon!
I always feel guilty when I get sick like I'm not "doing enough." Don't be like me. It's stupid.
Post a Comment